PLEASE CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SEE PRICING AND OPTIONS
The Crossroads to Texas Quilt Guild began over 30 years ago and has been hosting the Shades of Texas Quilt Show from our very first year in 1986. We have grown and learned throughout the years what works for our community and what makes the best show possible.
The best show is a combination of beautiful quilts and great vendors. Our aim is for you, the vendor, to have the most financially successful show possible. Here are a few of the things we have planned to help you.
1. We will do everything possible to fill every vendor space with quilting related products and services. Spaces are closed to outside products until May of 2018.
2. There will not be a guild ‘thrift’ store.
3. We are promoting this show all over the area and beyond. We will advertising on the web, on our web page (with a link to your site), on TV, radio, in newspapers, magazines, in the quilt shops, on your webpage and more. We are getting the word out and your name will be out there too.
4. Our printed program is coming back and your shop name will be listed in the program with the additional opportunity to purchase advertising.
5. We are introducing a new opportunity. It is called a Vendor Spotlight. We will personally come to your booth and discuss over the microphone any specials or deals you may have, give your shop name, booth number, interview you or your staff. It’s your five minutes of fame, and you can make the most of it.
6. Another new feature of our show will be the Free Demonstration Area. Book a demonstration time at our free demonstration area. FREE ADVERTISING! Sign up to provide a demonstration and we will announce the demonstration as well as your business name, booth number and location.
7. One more new and exciting opportunity for you is the option to be a Workshop Sponsor. Workshop sponsors receive one free booth rental, free Vendor Spotlight, “XXX Workshop Sponsored by…” sign in your booth as well as at the meeting room door, announcement over the microphone at the time of the workshop with store name and booth number, “XXX Workshop Sponsored by…” in our program and a free business card sized ad in the program.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to meet the wonderful quilters from the Central Texas area.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com or call Brenda Anderson, show Co-coordinator at 254-258-4129.
Pricing and Options
- Single booth: $250
- Double booth: $450
- Triple booth: $700
- Triple Corner Booth: $675
- Workshop Sponsor: $500 (remember you get free: single booth, program ad, vendor spotlight, signage and announcements)
- Vendor Spotlight: $35
- Program Advertisement: $30